Absolutely! Just follow these simple directions and you will be on your way to selling or renting your pre-recorded fitness, wellness, instructional, webinar or just about any type of video content.
1. Once you log into your Trainerly Fitness Master Account, click on "Video" and choose "Manage/Upload"
2. Click "Upload New Video" Button
3. Click "Choose File" Button to select video file from your computer that you like to upload. The file cannot be more than 2GB and must in .mov, .avi, .wmv, .flv. or .mp4 format. Wait couple of minutes for file to download
4. Wait about 5 minutes for your video to be processed by our internal server. Press "F5" on your keyboard to refresh page.
5. After the video has been processed by our server, you can manage it video by clicking the link under "Title" heading or delete the code by clicking the "X" icon on the far right.
6. Input all Video Info (Choose Thumbnail, Title, Description, Purchase and/or Rent Price, Keywords, etc.). After you have finished inputting all the info, press "Save Changes" button to save your changes.
7. You should see the following page once the video has been fully processed: