iPhone, iPad and Android Users - Download Required Webcam App:
After app is installed on your phone / tablet / iPad please close it and return to your Trainerly dashboard. DO NOT log into the Webcam App as it's strictly designed to be an interface between you and the client or instructor! Choose one of the following to DOWNLOAD the webcam app:
1. After clicking on the webcam and sound link above, click "Download & Run Zoom" link
2. Launch "Zoom" application and click "Run" button
3. Wait several minutes until the following screen appears on your computer. Click on "End Meeting" link at the bottom right hand side to Exit the test.
Prior to participating in a Trainerly video session, we strongly recommend to run a test to see if your entire body is visible in the video frame. You should see yourself from head to toe by:
- Standing still about 5-6 feet away from the camera
- Taking a big step to your left and a big step to your right
- Raising your arms all the way up over your head
- Spreading your arms all the way out to the sides
- Doing full jumping jacks
- Making a fake snow angel while laying on the ground
Note: If you cannot fully see yourself in the video frame while performing these test exercises, then you may need to adjust the top of your computer monitor or laptop. You can also adjust the height of your laptop by stacking it on some books or push it farther away from you.
Strongly Recommended: For a much more rewarding, enjoyable, and productive Trainerly experience we highly encourage you to connect your Laptop / Computer to a TV! Click here for TV connection instructions.