The trick to social marketing is being persistent and passionate. Let your personality and enthusiasm shine and be sure to include images of your classroom, promotional codes, and other fun incentives to keep your clients and followers motivated and engaged. Here are just a few additional tricks to making the most out of your social media promotions:
Promote your Group Class: Spread the word to all your Social Media Fans about your Trainerly Group Class. You can do this for each class you offer on Trainerly!
- Log in to your Trainerly account
- Click on your Account Name link located in the top right hand corner and Select "My Profile"
- Click on "Group Classes" Tab and Select One of Your Offered Classes
- At the bottom right hand side, use the "Invite Friends" Social Media icons to promote your Group Class to all your Fans
- Click the Facebook Icon to connect to your Facebook friends. Write a fun and enticing message to your Facebook Friends
- Tweet out your Trainerly Group Classes by clicking the Tweeter Icon
- You can also send an email to your clients or to all your clients by clicking the Email Icon. Click here for Sample Email to invite your clients to your Trainerly ONLINE Classes or Studio
Be persistent. The average shelf life of a post on Facebook and Twitter is only 3 hours only 12% of your followers actually see your posts any given week. Don't be alarmed- that just means you need to work a little smarter to make sure our posts are seen. Promote your Trainerly classes 3-5 times per week to cut through the clutter.
Timing matters. The hours between noon and 2 p.m. see the most shares with the highest click-back rate, but each social network has it's own best time to post.
- Twitter: 1 p.m.
- Facebook: 5 p.m.
- Pinterest: 11 p.m.
- Google+: 10 a.m.
- For the full study on best times to post click here.
Avoid weekends, early mornings, and late nights. Posting before 8 am or after 8 pm on weekdays is not going to drive the interest or traffic you're hoping for.
Use images- or even better, videos from your class. Give your existing clients some great motivation by tagging them in a screenshot from class- and show prospects just how much fun your having. Images from your classroom help new clients visualize what the experience will be like, and reinforce how much fun you're already having in class.
"Like" Trainerly on Facebook, so you can tag us in your posts. Use the "@" sign before "Trainerly" to amplify your message beyond just your friends and followers- and your post will appear on our Facebook page as well. For Twitter, use #trainerly.
Set a reminder to post, or better yet, link your Facebook and twitter accounts, and sign up for a free service like HootSuite to plan your posts in advance. Spend 10 minutes at the beginning of the week to set your weekly schedule and then relax.
Focus on just one class at a time and emphasize the benefits or outcomes.
Looking for a sample post? How about this:
Would love to see you in my live online @Trainerly classes this week! Special Offer: Your first 1-on-1 class with me is free! Join the fun at [your Trainerly Profile Page URL or your Trainerly Group Class URL]