Welcome to MINDBODY + Trainerly!
We are so excited that you've taken your business to the next level with this awesome opportunity!
It’s so easy to get started! All you need is a computer (or phone / tablet ), webcam and a high speed internet and you're ready to go!
How to Setup your Studio in 3 Easy Steps.
1. Internet speed:
First and foremost you want to make sure that your internet speed is fast enough and meets our requirements.
Trainerly requires a high speed internet connection since the quality of the class and video depends mostly on your internet speed.
We recommend that your internet has a minimum of 5 Mbps Download, 2 Mbps Upload and a Ping under 20ms.
We also recommend running a quick speed test here: http://www.speedtest.net/
2. Webcam / Phone Camera:
- Place the webcam or phone at the back of the class with the instructor facing the camera at a 45% angle as if the camera were one of your students who is standing in the 3rd row on the left or right side.
- Position the camera or phone above eye level, with a slight tilt down so that you can pick up mat work.
- CLICK HERE for a list of of Trainerly recommended High Def Webcams
3. Sound and Mic:
To ensure the best Audio for your class, please do the following steps:
- Place the speakers at the front of the classroom, pointing towards your students.
- Do not place the mic and speakers near each other.
- Do not use iTunes or music playing software on the same computer you are recording on if you have a laptop or older computer with limited CPU and memory.
- If you HAVE music playing in the background of your studio:
- Do NOT use a headset.
- CLICK HERE for Trainerly recommended External Microphones
- Place the mic at least 10 feet away from your music player and speakers.
- If music is NOT playing in the background of your studio:
- Use a Wireless Headset.
- CLICK HERE for Trainerly recommended Wireless Headsets